Mill Creek Riparian Assessment
The summary for the Mill Creek Riparian Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mill Creek Riparian Assessment: Funding is available through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Anadromous Fish Restoration Program to complete Phase I: Mill Creek Riparian Assessment Project. The funded project will include riparian habitat and condition mapping, vegetation classification, and restoration priorities of the Mill Creek watershed in northern California. Mill Creek is a tributary to the Upper Sacramento River near Los Molinos, CA, in southeastern Tehama County.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mill Creek Riparian Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFRP-N04-10|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement (CVPI) Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (AFRP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 07, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications from federal agencies or employees of federal agencies cannot be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Olson Fish Biologist Phone 530-527-3043
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improv...
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2
- • Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation
- • Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID
- • Merced River Ranch Floodplain Restoration, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Channel Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Floodplain Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)