Missouri River Recovery
The summary for the Missouri River Recovery grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Missouri River Recovery: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) are co-leading an effort to restore the Missouri River with the overall goal of creating a sustainable ecosystem supporting thriving populations of native river species while providing for current social and economic values. As part of this program the Corps has received new authority from Congress via the Water Resources Development Act of 2007 (WRDA 07) which is related to new river restoration potential in the States of Montana, North and South Dakota. This new WRDA authority will be used to develop, design and construct restoration projects in and along the Missouri River. In order for these projects to be sustainable, they will need to be developed with the help, input and support of local landowners who live and work along the river.NOTE: Additional funds may be added throughout the life of this agreement, additional funding is subject to the availability of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Missouri River Recovery|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-ES09ND001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Grants Private Stewardship for Imperiled Species|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 12, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 12, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 11, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$197,735|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$197,735|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a single source agreement being awarded to the North Dakota Natural Resources Trust Inc.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea Meyer Grants Officer Phone 303-236-5412
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Recovery Initiative Malpai Borderlands Group
- • Cooperative Recovery Initiative, The American Museum of Natural History, Southwest Researc...
- • Cooperative Recovery Initiative, Cuenca Los Ojos Foundation Trust
- • Middle Ponil Creek Project
- • Private Stewardship Grant Program
- • Private Stewardship Grants Program
- • Private Stewardship Grants Program Ivory-billed Woodpecker
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)