Mohave Ground Squirrel Base-Wide Surveys at Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow, California
The summary for the Mohave Ground Squirrel Base-Wide Surveys at Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow, California grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mohave Ground Squirrel Base-Wide Surveys at Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow, California: Conduct presence/absence surveys for the Mohave ground squirrel [(Spermophilus mohavensis)(MGS)] at six locations at the Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow (MCLB Barstow), Barstow, California that have been previously determined to be areas with potential habitat for this species. Surveys would be conducted over a two week period and standard data on size, weight, sex, health, etc would be collected for each MGS and any other animals incidentally captured. A draft and final report with GIS maps would be the final deliverable.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mohave Ground Squirrel Base-Wide Surveys at Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow, California|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-08-2-MGS|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 22, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joseph Brown Contract Specialist Phone (619) 532-1266
Cooperative Agreement Administrator [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen