Monarch Joint Venture Program Support
The summary for the Monarch Joint Venture Program Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Monarch Joint Venture Program Support: This is to amend an existing cooperative agreement with the University of Minnesota to support capacity needs to develop training, communications, and technological infrastructures necessary to engage multiple and diverse monitoring audiences, including citizen scientists, in implementing a National scale program for monitoring monarchs and related conservation projects. This opportunity is being offered under the authority of the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||Monarch Joint Venture Program Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00145|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 3rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 3rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||March 11th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$259,167|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$259,167|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 3rd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Biologist Tracy Mccleaf (304) 876-7781
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance
- • Diversity Joint Venture
- • Wild about Nature: Connecting People with Nature
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)
- • Land Trust Alliance Education Grant
- • Opportunity FWS-08-RO-649-001
- • Opportunity FWS-08-CGSRE-001
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14 (4) - Unique...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)