Montana/Dakota Youth Assistance Program Utilizing Youth Groups
The summary for the Montana/Dakota Youth Assistance Program Utilizing Youth Groups grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Montana/Dakota Youth Assistance Program Utilizing Youth Groups: The purpose of the project is to recruit a Youth workforce providing them employment in work sectors related to conserving and restoring of Montana/Dakota public land resources and providing public outreach for visitor safety. Benefits to be achieved through collaboration are resource monitoring, inventory, protection, rehabilitation, and maintenance, visitor contacts, providing interpretive programs and coordination of work with volunteers and public outreach for purposes of education and safety. This project will also provide training activities to improve the expertise of Youth in working in the natural, cultural, and recreation resource fields.
|Federal Grant Title:||Montana/Dakota Youth Assistance Program Utilizing Youth Groups|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00039|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 07, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 07, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Qualified youth or conservation corps. The term qualified youth or conservation corps means any program established by a State or local government, by the governing body of any Indian tribe, or by a nonprofit organization that (A) is capable of offering meaningful, full-time, productive work for individuals between the ages of 16 and 25, inclusive, in a natural or cultural resource setting; (B) gives participants a mix of work experience, basic and life skills, education, training, and support services; and (C) provides participants with the opportunity to develop citizenship values and skills through service to their community and the United States.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shawna R. Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...