Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
The summary for the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium: The NCI invites new and competing renewal cooperative agreement (U01) and NIH intramural applications from groups of investigators to continue the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium (MMHCC). The scientific scope of this integrative human/mouse cancer research program may be expanded through incorporation of individuals or groups with additional new perspectives and expertise, such as chemistry, computational and mathematical modeling, and systems biology, to create trans-disciplinary approaches to the design, analysis, and applications of mouse cancer models.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-04-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Biology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 19, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Oct 21, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Apr 18, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster OERWebmaster@od.nih.gov NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P50 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (R01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Integrative Cancer Biology Programs
- • Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R21)
- • Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...