Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Centers (P60)
The summary for the Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Centers (P60) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Centers (P60): -The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) invites new and renewal applications for Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Centers (MCRCs) in arthritis and/or musculoskeletal disorders and/or skin diseases. Each MCRC will be organized around a methodology core and will be expected to include a minimum of three highly meritorious projects encompassing clinical research drawing from different disciplines and encompassing more than one disease area within the NIAMS mission (http://www.niams.nih.gov/rtac/funding/grants/ep3.htm. and http://www.niams.nih.gov/rtac/funding/grants/ep5.htm). The methodology core will be the foundation of the center, providing key support for development and implementation of clinical projects. Each project must address a critical issue that directly involves prevention, assessment and/or outcomes for patients with one or more of the many chronic diseases within the mission of the NIAMS. -The total amount to be awarded: NIAMS intends to commit approximately $3.6 million dollars in FY 2008. -The anticipated number of awards: NIAMS anticipates funding up to 3 new and/or competing continuation applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Centers (P60)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AR-07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Small Business Innovation Research on Rare Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic and Skin Diseases (S...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)
- • Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) from Projects to Programs (Admin Supp)- Clinical Tr...
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...