NIAID Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects (R18)
The summary for the NIAID Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects (R18) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIAID Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects (R18): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) invites submission of investigator-initiated Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects (R18) applications. These applications are limited to the specific research priorities of the Division of Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation (DAIT). The purpose of the Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects (R18) grant is to provide support for development, testing, and evaluation of health service activities, and to foster the application of existing knowledge for the control of categorical diseases.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIAID Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects (R18)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-120|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2013|
|Posted Date:||February 11th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 16, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Coccidioidomycosis Collaborative Research Centers (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • A Multidisciplinary Approach to Study Vaccine-elicited Immunity and Efficacy against Malar...
- • Understanding the Role of the M. Tuberculosis Granuloma in Tuberculosis (TB) Disease and T...
- • Cohort Studies To Improve Our Understanding of Influenza Immunity, Vaccine Response and Ef...
- • Understanding Evolutionary Dynamics of Influenza to Inform and Improve Vaccine Strain Sele...
- • Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (CHAVI)
- • Genomics of Transplantation Cooperative Research Program
- • Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...