NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)
The summary for the NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30): The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) requests applications for the NIAMS Resource-based Centers Program (P30) for rheumatic diseases research areas within its mission. The Resource-based Centers will provide critical research infrastructure, shared facilities, services, and/or resources to groups of investigators conducting research on rheumatic diseases, enabling them to conduct their independently-funded individual and/or collaborative research projects more efficiently and/or more effectively, with the broad overall goal of accelerating, enriching, and enhancing the effectiveness of ongoing basic, translational, and clinical research and promoting new research within the NIAMS mission.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AR-16-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 9, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 9, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jan 16, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 9, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Special district governments
Independent school districts
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Small Business Innovation Research on Rare Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic and Skin Diseases (S...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)
- • Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) from Projects to Programs (Admin Supp)- Clinical Tr...
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...