NIC EBP Publicatins Revision
The summary for the NIC EBP Publicatins Revision grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Corrections, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIC EBP Publicatins Revision: Implementation drivers such as those developed by the National Implementation Research Network provide a much needed roadmap for organizations to effectively deliver and sustain EBP. These drivers consist of competency drivers (staff training, staff attitudes & beliefs, and coaching), leadership drivers (technical and adaptive), and organization drivers (system interventions, decision data support system, and a facilitative administration). These three drivers help to determine key areas organizations need to have in place to implement and sustain implementation of innovations (Fixson)2. There is a growing body of research which indicates that evidence-based programming with solid, quality implementation reach the intended outcome of reducing the likelihood of individuals under supervision engaging in future criminal behavior better than those interventions with poor implementation designs (Salisbury)3.NIC envisions the updating of the identified resources in this solicitation that will include a focus on incorporating implementation science and research that will help community corrections organizations improve implementation strategies for proposed or current interventions that support evidence-based practices.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIC EBP Publicatins Revision|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Corrections (USDOJ-BOP-NIC)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||20CS11|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 14th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 14th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||May 15th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||May 15th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||August 13th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$90,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 29th, 2020|
- Category Explanation
- NIC envisions the updating of the identified resources in this solicitation that will include a focus on incorporating implementation science and research that will help community corrections organizations improve implementation strategies for proposed or current interventions that support evidence-based practices.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NIC invites applications from nonprofit organizations (including faith-based, community, and tribal organizations), for-profit organizations (including tribal for-profit organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education). Recipients, including for-profit organizations, must agree to waive any profit or fee for services.NIC welcomes applications that involve two or more entities; however, one eligible entity must be the applicant and the others must be proposed as sub-recipients. The applicant must be the entity with primary responsibility for administering the funding and managing the entire program.NIC may elect to make awards for applications submitted under this solicitation in future fiscal years, dependent on the merit of the applications and on the availability of appropriations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NIC website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cameron D Coblentz
Form or Application Information
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIC Jail-Related Publications Revision
- • Development of the American Probation and Parole Association (APPA) Black Letter Standards...
- • Video Production: Community Supervision Leadership Symposium
- • Community Supervision Report Card in the Iowa Department of Corrections
- • Developing Organizational Resources to Support Behavioral Change
- • Transition from Prison to Community
- • The Prison RapeElimination Act (PREA) Technical Assistance Project
- • Management of Technical Assistance for Selected Sites in NICs Evidence-Based Decision Maki...
- More Grants from the National Institute of Corrections
- • NIC Jail-Related Publications Revision
- • Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Prisons and Jail Settings
- • COVID 19 – Operational Challenges for Corrections
- • National Sheriffs Institute
- • Deputy Director’s Leadership Guide and Orientation Curriculum