NIDCD Clinical Trials in Communication Disorders (R01-Clinical Trial Required)
The summary for the NIDCD Clinical Trials in Communication Disorders (R01-Clinical Trial Required) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDCD Clinical Trials in Communication Disorders (R01-Clinical Trial Required): The NIDCD is committed to identifying effective interventions for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of communication disorders by supporting welldesigned and wellexecuted clinical trials. This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) supports investigator initiated low risk clinical trials addressing the mission and research interests of NIDCD. Clinical trials must meet ALL the following criteria: meet the budget limits of this FOA, not require FDA oversight, are not intended to formally establish efficacy and have low risks to potentially cause physical or psychological harm. It is advisable that only one clinical trial be proposed in each NIDCD Clinical Trials in Communication Disorders R01 application. High risk clinical trials not meeting all the criteria above are referred companion U01 FOA PAR-18-340, NIDCD Cooperative Agreement for Clinical Trials in Communication Disorders.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDCD Clinical Trials in Communication Disorders (R01-Clinical Trial Required)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-18-334|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||November 13th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 13th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 12th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 13th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative Fellows: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Indiv...
- • Otolaryngology Residency Mentored Research Pathway (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Pilot resources for brain cell type-specific access and manipulation acr...
- • Assay development and screening for discovery of chemical probes, drugs or immunomodulator...
- • SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late St...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...