NIDCD Research Core Centers (P30)
The summary for the NIDCD Research Core Centers (P30) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDCD Research Core Centers (P30): The NIDCD P30 Core Center contains one or more research-serving cores providing centralized resources and facilities for funded R01 research projects. Although no funds are provided for direct support of research projects, a P30 helps to integrate and promote research in existing funded projects, and may include multi-disciplinary and regional collaborations. A Core Center must be an identifiable organizational unit either within a single grantee institution or representing a consortium of cooperating institutions (e.g., geographic or web-based). The Center may serve as an intellectual hub to stimulate cooperative research, to increase the effectiveness, capabilities or productivity of current research, and/or to promote new research directions through collaborations. Individual research cores of the Core Center may provide for sharing technical expertise or centralizing labor-intensive tasks common among several investigators (PD(s)/PI(s)); staffing, training and maintenance of shared equipment or resources, including tools or staffing to enhance activities such as recruitment databases for clinical projects; or problem-solving through innovative technical solutions using the most current methodologies. NIDCD P30 funds do not provide patient services, support unfunded pilot studies, or facilitate research other than for funded user projects, unless directly related to advancing the potential of the Core Center itself. P30s are encouraged to provide benefits to other core centers or the larger community through sharing data or technology.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDCD Research Core Centers (P30)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-13-024|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 01, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 01, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Nov 23, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Nov 23, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Nov 01, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative Fellows: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Indiv...
- • Otolaryngology Residency Mentored Research Pathway (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Pilot resources for brain cell type-specific access and manipulation acr...
- • Assay development and screening for discovery of chemical probes, drugs or immunomodulator...
- • SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late St...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...