NIDCD Research on Hearing Health Care (R01)
The summary for the NIDCD Research on Hearing Health Care (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDCD Research on Hearing Health Care (R01): Purpose. This FOA, issued by the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health, encourages Research Project Grant (R01) applications from institutions/organizations to support research leading to accessible and affordable hearing health care (HHC). The overarching emphasis is on the acquisition of knowledge that can be rapidly translated into new or enhanced approaches for access, assessment or interventions with a goal to delivering better hearing health care outcomes. Applications should seek quality approaches that are effective, affordable and deliverable to those who need them as well as implementable and sustainable in settings beyond the research environment. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the R01 grant mechanism and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-10-254, that encourages applications under the R21 mechanism . Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDCD Research on Hearing Health Care (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-10-253|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research on biopsychosocial factors of social connectedness and isolation on health, wellb...
- • Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries (R21/R33 - Clini...
- • SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late St...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotempor...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologie...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...