NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) requests applications for the Hematology Central Coordinating Center (HCCC) for the NIDDK Hematology Centers Program. The HCCC is expected to work collaboratively with 4-5 Cooperative Centers of Excellence in Hematology (CCEHs) as part of the NIDDK Hematology Centers Program and serve as a national resource for the larger nonmalignant hematology research community. The HCCC will provide central administrative and communications support for the NIDDK Hematology Centers Program and operate a Pilot and Feasibility Program, supporting pilot research studies that will lead to larger research projects. All activities within the Program are expected to address the overall goal of supporting the national multidisciplinary research effort to combat nonmalignant hematologic diseases and/or tostudy normal hematopoiesis.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-19-013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 21st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 21st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 27th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 19th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • NIDDK Cooperative Centers of Excellence in Hematology (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...