NIGMS National Centers for Systems Biology (P50)
The summary for the NIGMS National Centers for Systems Biology (P50) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIGMS National Centers for Systems Biology (P50): -The National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) invites applications for National Centers for Systems Biology. The goal of the program is to promote institutional development of pioneering research, training, and outreach programs focused on systems level analysis of biological phenomena of biomedical importance within the NIGMS mission. The NIGMS supports fundamental inquiries focused on molecular and cell biology, biophysics, genetics and developmental biology, pharmacology, anesthesiology, and human physiology in the areas of trauma, burn, inflammation, and multi-organ failure. The NIGMS does not support research focused on diseases or organ systems that are the domain of other Institutes and Centers within the NIH (http://www.nih.gov/icd/). -The total amount to be awarded is approximately $10 million each year. -It is anticipated that three awards will be made.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIGMS National Centers for Systems Biology (P50)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-GM-07-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Biomedical Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jul 07, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 07, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 22, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses County governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts State governments City or township governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. None
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Innovative Programs to Enhance Research Training (IPERT) (R25 - Independent Clinical Trial...
- • Maximizing Investigators' Research Award (R35 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Awards (IRACDA) (K12 - Independent ...
- • Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Postdoct...
- • Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Institut...
- • Tools for Genetic and Genomic Studies in Emerging Model Organisms
- • Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- • Mbrs Support of Continuous Research Excellence (Score)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...