NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research
The summary for the NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research: - NINDS Center Core Grants will support centralized resources and facilities shared by investigators with existing NINDS-funded research projects. Each Center will be composed of one or more research cores, each of which will enrich the effectiveness of ongoing research, and promote new research directions. There should be no overlap between the requested core facilities and other pre-existing core facilities - An applicant organization is eligible for a maximum of one NINDS Center Core Grant. Applicants may request up to $500,000 per year in direct costs. - This PA will use the NIH Center Core Grants (P30) award mechanism. - Eligible organizations include for-profit and non-profit organizations, public or private institutions, such as universities, colleges, hospitals, and laboratories, units of State and local governments, eligible agencies of the federal government, domestic institutions, and faith-based or community-based organizations. - Eligible principal investigators include any individuals with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed research. - NINDS will not consider more than one application simultaneously from an applicant organization. - Application materials are available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/phs398/phs398.html. - Telecommunications for the hearing impaired is available at: TTY 301-451-0088
|Federal Grant Title:||NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-05-070|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Oct 02, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Small businesses Special district governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are not eligible for support under the P30 mechanism, as described in the NIH Grants Policy Statement (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps_2003/index.htm).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NINDS Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Training of Postdocto...
- • Peripheral Pathology in the Lewy Body Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Mechanistic Basis of TDP-43-dependent Pathobiology in Common Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial...
- • The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Discovery of Biomarkers and Biomarker Signatures for Neurological and Neuromuscular Disord...
- • NINDS Cooperative Small Business Awards In Translational Research (SBIR/U44)
- • Career Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research
- • Specialized Program of Translational Research in Acute Stroke
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...