NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
The summary for the NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01): The National Library of Medicine (NLM) offers research grants in biomedical informatics and bioinformatics. NLM s research funding centers on data, information and knowledge their nature, forms and uses in the domains of health care and basic biomedical sciences. Informatics research is defined as the intersection of informational and computer sciences with an application domain such as health care delivery or administration, basic biomedical research, health services research, public health, or related fields.
|Federal Grant Title:||NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-094|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Medical Library Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 13, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Special district governments Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Network of the National Library of Medicine Evaluation Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Not Al...
- • Regional Medical Libraries for the Network of the National Library of Medicine (UG4)
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- • NLM Knowledge Management and Applied Informatics Grants
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...