NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
The summary for the NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Research Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research: he NRL's Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) issued under the provisions of paragraphs 35.016 and 6.102(d)(2) of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Proposals may range from theoretical studies to proof-of-concept to include fabrication and delivery of a prototype. However, this is limited to research procurements for which it would be impossible to draft an adequate RFP in sufficient detail without restraining the technical response and thus hindering competition rather than expanding it. BAA topics include all NRL sites located in the Washington, DC area, the Stennis Space Center, MS, and Monterey, CA. Proposals submitted in response to a BAA announcement that are selected for award are considered to be the result of full and open competition and are in full compliance with the provisions of Public Law 98-369, "The Competition in Contracting Act of 1984."NRL is interested in receiving proposals for the research efforts described under this BAA. This announcement is an expression of interest only and does not commit the Government to make any award or to pay for any proposal preparation costs. The cost of proposal preparation for response to a BAA is not considered an allowable direct charge to any resultant contract or any other contract; however, it may be an allowable expense to the normal bid and proposal indirect cost specified in FAR 31.205-18.
|Federal Grant Title:||NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Research Laboratory (DOD-ONR-NRL)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N00173-19-S-BA01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||September 6th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 6th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 6th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to NRL Contracting Webpage
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mary A Johnson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Research Laboratory
- • Nrl Wide Broad Agency Announcement
- • Nrl Wide Broad Agency Announcement Baa-n00173-03
- • Nrl Wide Broad Agency Announcement Baa-N00173-02
- • Research Announcement - NRL-SCC PEP/STEM Program