National Park Service- Archeological Resources Inventory and Evaluation at Fort Union National Monument, Year 3
The summary for the National Park Service- Archeological Resources Inventory and Evaluation at Fort Union National Monument, Year 3 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service- Archeological Resources Inventory and Evaluation at Fort Union National Monument, Year 3: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service (NPS) Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award IAW DOI 505 DM 2.12C. The University of New Mexico will work with the NPS to conduct a combined archeological inventory and assessment of Fort Union National Monument.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service- Archeological Resources Inventory and Evaluation at Fort Union National Monument, Year 3|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIJ72301000A6|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of New Mexico.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jenny Sommer Agreements Specialist Phone 303-969-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...