National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology
The summary for the National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology: The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to establish the National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology (NRCCWDT). This National Resource Center (NRC) will work with other members of the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Network to build the capacity of State and Tribal child welfare agencies, through the provision of T/TA and consultation on the full array of Federal requirements administered by the Children's Bureau. These efforts will specifically focus on the development, expansion, strengthening and/or improvement of the information management systems used to record case activity in order to strengthen the capacity of child welfare agencies to integrate policy and practice and to improve the delivery of services and the outcomes for children, youth and families. Additionally, this NRC will work with the National Resource Center for Legal and Judicial Issues to promote the exchange of data between child welfare agencies and the family and juvenile courts, and using both court and child welfare data to assess progress towards achieving timely permanency for children.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2009-ACF-ACYF-CZ-0054|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Foster Care_Title IV-E|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 27, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 27, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Collaborative efforts and interdisciplinary approaches are acceptable. Applications from collaborations must identify a primary applicant responsible for administering the cooperative agreement. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants
- • Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants
- • National Resource Center for Tribes
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population