Natural Resources Solutions to Address Stream Restoration and Habitat Improvement at Indian Head Maryland
The summary for the Natural Resources Solutions to Address Stream Restoration and Habitat Improvement at Indian Head Maryland grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Defense, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resources Solutions to Address Stream Restoration and Habitat Improvement at Indian Head Maryland: The primary objective of this Agreement is the implementation of watershed management solutions such as installing erosion control measures, re-grading, and planting with native species to restore natural drainage channels and create nontidal wetlands, reduce erosion and improve aquatic and terrestrial habitat. Specifically, the project will focus on two tasks: restoration of a stream channel at Indian Head and the creation of nontidal wetland habitat in a select area of Indian Head that had been destroyed or severely impaired by past installation activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resources Solutions to Address Stream Restoration and Habitat Improvement at Indian Head Maryland|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Defense|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N40080-12-LTC-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 03, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 03, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 01, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 01, 2012|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Denise Wilson Contracting Officer Phone 202-685-0400
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Department of Defense
- • Request for Information - HBCU/MI Quantum Sciences Research Capabilities
- • Minerva Research Initiative
- • Health Services Research (HSR)
- • Fy19 Acquisition Research Program