Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project
The summary for the Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Walla Walla District, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project: This announcement represents an opportunity to enter into a cooperative agreement with an organization for outdoor education and training while accomplishing maintenance on public lands consisting of park maintenance, vegetation management, prescribed burns, landscaping and similar services. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is seeking organizations that offer challenging education and job-training experience that helps young adults develop the skills they need to lead full and productive lives and offer opportunity for aid with formal post high school education. Statutory Authority: Water Resources Development Act of 2000,Title 33, Part 2339, Section 213(a), Public Law 106-106-541, 114 Stat.2593, 33 U.S.C. 2339.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Walla Walla District (DOD-COE-WW)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912EF-19-2-RFP-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 25th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 25th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-Federal public and non-profit entities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sara Edwards
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Rest...
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, La...
- • Youth Conservation Service Cooperative Agreement
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek
- • Youth Conservation Services
- • Diamondback Terrapin Monitoring
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tri-Rivers Area
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak