Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program
The summary for the Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program: The Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program was created in response to large-scale wildfires in the Western U.S. Because of a lack of native seed, in 2001 Congress directed the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to establish a native plant material program and recommended that federal and non-federal partners coordinate efforts through the Plant Conservation Alliance established in 1994 (House Report 106-914). The Plant Conservation Program provides leadership in identifying, maintaining, and restoring Western native plant communities on public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00074|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 5th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,325,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Amy K Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Nevada BLM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Native Plant Conservation on Colorado's Public ...
- • BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Plant Conservation and Restorat...
- • BLM-NM Genetic Association Project for Kuenzler's Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus fendleri v...
- • BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management
- • BLM ORWA Plant Conservation and Restoration Master Funding Opportunity Announcement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...