New Mapping of No Data Slivers in Mississippi, Louisiana,
The summary for the New Mapping of No Data Slivers in Mississippi, Louisiana, grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Mapping of No Data Slivers in Mississippi, Louisiana,: "New Mapping of 'No Data Slivers' in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas"
|Federal Grant Title:||New Mapping of No Data Slivers in Mississippi, Louisiana,|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 15, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 15, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jan 14, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,250|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$38,250|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- SDSU will provide documentation of mapping methods & FGDC compliant metadata, a summary report which will include processes used, products completed, and disposition of FWS supplied work products by 12/15/2012.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must possess current Wetland Mapping and metadata knowledge.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Mattison Grants Specialist Phone 7033582161
SDSU New Mapping [firstname.lastname@example.org]