New Technology partnership with SMMF
The summary for the New Technology partnership with SMMF grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Technology partnership with SMMF: Continue working relationship with SMMF under Cooperative Agreement. Task Agreement is to continue work under a current Cooperative Agreement H8542070029 to facilitate resource management and visitor services, operations and programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Technology partnership with SMMF|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS8542100052|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 21, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding annoucement is not a request for application. This is a single source award to Santa Monica Mountains Fund.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss Contract Specialist Phone 805-370-2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...