New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Exploitation
The summary for the New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Exploitation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Space Missle Defense Comman, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Exploitation: AMENDMENT 0003 TO BAA W9113M-05-0009: This amendment is issued to increase the potential total contract value that may be awarded under the BAA from $45,000,000 to $60,000,000. The revision has been incorporated into a revised BAA dated 22 May 2006 which supersedes the original BAA dated 9 Nov 04. The revised BAA has been posted to the USASMDC website at http://www.smdc.army.mil/Contracts/Contracts.html; click Broad Agency Announcements; click New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Exploitation. (Reference p.10 of BAA, Section V, Item #2).
|Federal Grant Title:||New and Innovative Ideas for Advanced Technology Exploitation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Space Missle Defense Comman|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W9113M-05-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Procurement Contract Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 09, 2006 White papers may be submitted at any|
|Posted Date:||Nov 09, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 05, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jan 08, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
email@example.com Patricia.Vail, 256-955-5124, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Space Missle Defense Comman
- • Opportunity CBMS-BAA-07-01
- • 2009 Deployed War fighter Protection Research Program
- • Cbms-Baa-07-01
- • Education and Employment for Technology Excellence in Aviation, Missile and Space Consolid...
- • Deployed War Fighter Protection From Disease-Carrying Insects