Ninr Career Transition Award (K22)
The summary for the Ninr Career Transition Award (K22) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ninr Career Transition Award (K22): The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) invites applications for the career transition program from recently graduated doctorally prepared nurse scientists. The overall goals of this program are to support outstanding individuals to obtain a research training experience at the NIH in the intramural research laboratories and to facilitate their successful transition to an extramural environment as independent researchers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ninr Career Transition Award (K22)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-04-143|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jan 25, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education City or township governments State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) County governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening the Impact of Community Health Workers on the HIV Care Continuum in the US (...
- • Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes and to Reduce Disparities in Rural Populations (R01 ...
- • Patient Activation for Self-Management of Chronic Conditions (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Patient Activation for Self-Management of Chronic Conditions (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Omics-guided Biobehavioral Interventions for Improved Health Outcomes: A Step Forward in T...
- • Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fell...
- • NINR Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Underrepresented or Disadvantaged I...
- • Pilot Clinical Trials in the Epidemiology, Prevention and Treatment of Respiratory Failure...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...