Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
The summary for the Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project: Noxious weeds are quickly replacing and degrading native rangelands including damage to native plant communities, riparian vegetation, wildland fire frequency and severity, and wildlife. This project will provide for the survey, management, and control of noxious weed species on Federal, state, and adjoining private lands within Baker, Union, and Wallowa Counties.
|Federal Grant Title:||Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management
- • Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management
- • FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program
- • NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- • Noxious Weed Eradication in Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...