Notice of Intent to Award, Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award, Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award, Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement against existing Cooperative Agreement H1818090005 with the Woodstock Foundation, Inc. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award, Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-NERO-0032|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 09, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 09, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 03, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 03, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,200|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$46,200|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$46,200|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Single Source Award without full and open competition; recipient is a nonprofit organization having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fleming Contract/Agreements Specialist Phone 215-597-6476
National Park Service [Jennifer_Fleming@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...