Novel Tools and Devices for Animal Research Facilities and to Support Care of Animal Models (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Novel Tools and Devices for Animal Research Facilities and to Support Care of Animal Models (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Novel Tools and Devices for Animal Research Facilities and to Support Care of Animal Models (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) encourages applications from small business concerns (SBCs) for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)projects to develop novel tools and devices to improve handling of laboratory animals, to ease the management of animal facilities, and to enhance experiments which use animal models. The intent is to facilitate the design, implementation, and creation of tools and devices to directly benefit the welfare of research animals, and to advance equipment to improve infrastructure and environmental conditions of animal facilities that support biomedical and bio-behavioral research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Novel Tools and Devices for Animal Research Facilities and to Support Care of Animal Models (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-265|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 5th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 5th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||May 2nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 2nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 11th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 2nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Resource-Related Research Projects for Development of Animal Models and Related Materials ...
- • Development of Animal Models and Related Biological Materials for Research (R21 Clinical T...
- • Conference for Early Stage HIV/AIDS Researchers Using Nonhuman Primate Models (R13 Clinica...
- • Novel Tools and Devices for Animal Research Facilities and to Support Care of Animal Model...
- • High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Development of novel and emerging technologies for the accurate detection and diagnosis of...
- • Development of Novel and Emerging Technologies for the Accurate Detection and Diagnosis of...
- • Shared Instrumentation Grant Program (S10)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...