Noxious Weed Control, Curry County, Oregon
The summary for the Noxious Weed Control, Curry County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Noxious Weed Control, Curry County, Oregon: The objective of this project is to inventory river corridors for target weeds, and control targeted weeds on the ground according to the management plan. Japanese knotweed sites in the lower Sixes River and tributaries were inventoried and treated in 2005. Additional sites will be treated in 2006 and treated riparian areas will be planted with native vegetation in the winter of 2006/07. The Sixes River Weed Management Area has outlined a management plan for the Sixes Watershed and has targeted corridors for inventory and treatment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Noxious Weed Control, Curry County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 14, 2007|
|Posted Date:||May 08, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 08, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 13, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,851|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,851|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is unrestricted. However, this financial assistance opportunity is being issued under Public Law 106-393, Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 (16 U.S.C. 500), which authorizes agreements for the protection, restoration and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Eligible applicants must have submitted projects through the BLM Coos Bay District Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) recommendation and approval process for the expenditure of Title II funds consistent with the Act.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Noxious Weed Control, Curry County, Oregon
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...