Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships
The summary for the Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships: Grants are awarded to eligible institutions for traineeships for licensed registered nurses enrolled as full-time students beyond the twelfth month of study in a Master's degree nurse anesthesia program. The traineeship program is a formula program so all approved applicants will be funded.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-08-017|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 17, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Nov 15, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 15, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jan 14, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||79|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are schools of nursing, academic health centers, and other private or public entities that provide registered nurses with full-time Masters degree nurse anesthesia programs accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs. Eligible applicants are schools of nursing, academic health centers, and other private or public entities that provide registered nurses with full-time Masters degree nurse anesthesia programs accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Center
firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships (NAT)
- • Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program
- • Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship Program (NAT)
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- • Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program
- • U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)
- • U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Progr...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center