OAK/SNAG Study at U.S. Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, Flagstaff, Arizona
The summary for the OAK/SNAG Study at U.S. Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, Flagstaff, Arizona grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OAK/SNAG Study at U.S. Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, Flagstaff, Arizona: The purpose of this Agreement is for Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station to continue a previous study conducted by the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AG&FD) to: (1) collect oak data (e.g., size distribution, condition, density, etc.), and (2) conduct a survey of snags.
|Federal Grant Title:||OAK/SNAG Study at U.S. Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, Flagstaff, Arizona|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-08-R-OAKSNAG|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 04, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 04, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 04, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$21,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joseph Brown Contract Specialist Phone (619) 532-1266
Cooperative Agreement Administrator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen