OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities
The summary for the OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities: The Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities program will provide funding to support states, territories, units of local government, and federally recognized tribes to implement strategies to safely reduce the use of isolation in juvenile facilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law, Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2020-18133|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 25th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 25th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 18th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following entities are eligible to apply: states and territories, units of local government, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh176/files/media/document/ojjdp-2020-18133-faqs.pdf.
A solicitation webinar will be held on March 18, 2020 at 12 p.m. ET. This webinar will provide a detailed overview of the solicitation and allow an opportunity for interested applicants to ask questions. Preregistration is required for all participants. Register here: http://ojjdptta.adobeconnect.com/e3h76c27m3nf/event/registration.html. After the webinar, you will find the webinar recording uploaded here: https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/library/multimedia/list.
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Reducing Violent Crime by Improving Justice Sys...
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice System Enhancements
- • BJA FY 19 Data-led Governing: Raising the Bar for States' Criminal Justice Policy and Prac...
- • BJA FY 18 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: National Training and Technical Assistance
- • BJA FY 18 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Reducing Violent Crime by Improving Justice Sys...
- • BJA FY 14 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms
- • BJA FY 15 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Maximizing State Reforms
- • BJA FY 15 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: State-Level Technical Assistance
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- • OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program