OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program: The Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program will support states, local governments, and tribal governments in partnership with interested persons (including federal corrections and supervision agencies), service providers, and nonprofit organizations to provide comprehensive reentry services for moderate to high-risk youth offenders before, during, and after release from confinement.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law, Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2020-17350|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 28th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 28th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 26th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 26th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||9|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 26th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following entities are eligible to apply: states and territories in partnership with interested persons (including Federal corrections and supervision agencies), service providers and nonprofit organizations; local governments in partnership with interested persons (including Federal corrections and supervision agencies), service providers and nonprofit organizations; and federally recognized Indian tribal governments in partnership with interested persons (including federal corrections and supervision agencies), service providers, and nonprofit organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How to Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh176/files/media/document/ojjdp-2020-17350-faqs.pdf.
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 20 Innovations in Reentry Initiative: Building System Capacity & Testing Strate...
- • BJA FY 20 Second Chance Act Community-Based Reentry Program
- • BJA FY 20 Innovations in Supervision Initiative: Building Capacity to Create Safer Communi...
- • BJA FY 20 Second Chance Act Evaluation Participation Support
- • Second Chance Act Adult and Juvenile Offender Reentry Demonstration Projects
- • FY 2010 Second Chance Act Mentoring Grants to Nonprofit Organizations
- • BJA FY 10 Second Chance Act State, Local, and Tribal Reentry Courts
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- • OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities