OJJDP FY 20 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence
The summary for the OJJDP FY 20 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 20 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence: This program provides funding for communities to develop and provide support services for children exposed to violence. Funding under this program can be used to develop support services for children exposed to violence in their homes, schools, and communities; and to develop, enhance, and implement violent crime reduction strategies that focus on violent juvenile offenders.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 20 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law, Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2020-17926|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 25th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 25th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 25th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following entities are eligible to apply: states and territories, units of local government, federally recognized Indian tribal governments, nonprofit organizations (including tribal nonprofit organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh176/files/media/document/ojjdp-2020-17926-faqs.pdf.
A solicitation webinar will be held on March 26, 2020 at 2 p.m. ET. This webinar will provide a detailed overview of the solicitation and allow an opportunity for interested applicants to ask questions. Preregistration is required for all participants. Register here: http://ojjdptta.adobeconnect.com/e4k30bgvkjst/event/registration.html. After the webinar, you will find the webinar recording uploaded here: https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/library/multimedia/list.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Comprehensive School-based Approach to Youth Violence and Victimization Preven...
- • OJJDP FY 17 Changing Minds: Professional Development and Public Education to Address Child...
- • OJJDP FY 17 Community Level Youth Violence Prevention Research and Evaluation Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Safe and Thriving Communities: Uniting Community Based Violence Prevention, De...
- • OJJDP FY 16 Defending Childhood State Policy Initiative
- • OJJDP FY 2012 Defending Childhood Resource Center
- • OJJDP FY 2012 Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Children Exposed to Violence
- • OJJDP FY 2015 Design Study of Dual System Youth
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls
- • OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- • OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth
- • OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
- • OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program