OJJDP FY 2022 Invitation to Apply Guidance - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) Training and Technical Assistance Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2022 Invitation to Apply Guidance - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) Training and Technical Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2022 Invitation to Apply Guidance - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) Training and Technical Assistance Program: OJP is committed to advancing work that promotes civil rights and racial equity, increases access to justice, supports crime victims and individuals impacted by the justice system, strengthens community safety and protects the public from crime and evolving threats, and builds trust between law enforcement and the community. Please refer to the OJP Invitation Letter for program-specific information. Statutory Authority: 34 U.S.C. 11131 34 U.S.C. § 11131(b)(1) Pub. L. No. 117-103, 136 Stat. 49, 132
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2022 Invitation to Apply Guidance - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||O-OJJDP-2022-171524|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 6th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 6th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||February 1st, 2023|
|Creation Date:||February 1st, 2023|
|Archive Date:||July 20th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 1st, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other - seven organizations are eligible for funding under this solicitation: National Council of State Legislators (NCSL) National Governor’s Association Coalition for Juvenile Justice (CJJ) National Sheriff's Association (NSA) National Center for Juvenile Justice/NCJFJC National Partnership for Juvenile Services (NPJS) National Association of Counties (NACO)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- See Invitation Letter
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting the SF-424 and SF- LLL in Grants.gov, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726, 606-545-5035, at Grants.gov customer support webpage, or email at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
For technical assistance with submitting the full application in DOJ’s Justice Grants System (JustGrants), contact the JustGrants Service Desk at JustGrants.Support@usdoj.gov, JustGrants.Support@usdoj.gov, 833-872-5175. The JustGrants Service Desk operates 5 a.m. - 9.p.m. EST Monday - Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, and Federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov or JustGrants technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the OJJDP contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the OJP staff member identified in the OJP Invitation Letter.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) T...
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply -Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Prog...
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance - National Gang Center
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2022 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 2 o...
- • OJJDP FY 2022 National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth
- • OJJDP FY 2007 State Advisory Group Training Grant
- • State Advisory Group Training and Technical Assistance Project
- • OJJDP FY 10 Nonparticipating State Program: Wyoming
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Min...
- • OJJDP FY 2023 AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Second Chance Act Youth Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Mentoring Programs for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System