OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply -Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply -Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply -Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program: Please refer to the OJP Invitation Letter for program-specific information. Statutory Authority: 34 U.S.C. § 11131; Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2022, Pub. L. No. 117-103, 136 Stat. 49, 132.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply -Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||O-OJJDP-2022-171437|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 19th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 19th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||September 12th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||September 12th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||March 7th, 2025|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 12th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other - National District Attorneys Association (NDAA) OJP expects that a prospective applicant that is sent an OJP Invitation Letter will be eligible to receive funding as described in the invitation. (Under certain circumstances, however, OJP ultimately may determine that an invited applicant is not, in fact, legally eligible to receive an award). All recipients and subrecipients (including any for-profit organization) must forgo any profit or management fee.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- See Invitation Letter
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting the Application for Federal Assistance standard form (SF-424) and a Disclosure of Lobbying Activities form (SF-LLL) in Grants.gov, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726, 606-545-5035, at Grants.gov customer support, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
For technical assistance with submitting the full application in DOJ’s Justice Grants System (JustGrants), contact the JustGrants Service Desk at 833-872-5175 or JustGrants.Support@usdoj.gov. The JustGrants Service Desk operates 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST Monday - Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, and Federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov or JustGrants technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the OJJDP contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the OJP staff member identified in the OJP Invitation Letter.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Invitation to Apply Guidance - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention A...
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) T...
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance - National Gang Center
- • OJJDP FY 2022 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2022 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 2 o...
- • OJJDP FY 2022 National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth
- • OJJDP FY 2007 State Advisory Group Training Grant
- • State Advisory Group Training and Technical Assistance Project
- • OJJDP FY 10 Nonparticipating State Program: Wyoming
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Min...
- • OJJDP FY 2023 AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Second Chance Act Youth Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 2023 Mentoring Programs for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System