OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management
The summary for the OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management: Funded projects under this program will focus on high priority work such as activities that promote forest and woodland health, sustainable forest management, fire resiliency, infrastructure development for future sustainable timber harvest, biomass utilization, habitat conservation needs, and insect, disease and fire recovery. These activities could include, but are not limited to: planting trees, pre-commercial and commercial thinning, salvage/sanitation forest treatments, control of competing vegetation, fuels reduction, riparian or upland restoration, project development and layout, planning analysis and document preparation needed in concert with or to carry out Land Use Planning Decisions, Endangered Species Act or cultural clearances, data collection, and monitoring.
|Federal Grant Title:||OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 19th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 19th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||November 20th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||November 20th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 20th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 1st, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on package tab above to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Shelli Timmons (503) 808-6295
OR/WA Forest and Woodland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 Nevada Forests and Woodlands Resources Management
- • BLM-CO Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative
- • Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...