OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply Waukesha, Wisconsin - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance
The summary for the OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply Waukesha, Wisconsin - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office for Victims of Crime, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply Waukesha, Wisconsin - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance: OJP is committed to advancing work that promotes civil rights and racial equity, increases access to justice, supports crime victims and individuals impacted by the justice system, strengthens community safety and protects the public from crime and evolving threats, and builds trust between law enforcement and the community. The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) supports victims of mass violence and terrorism through the Antiterrorism and emergency Assistance Program (AEAP). Funding for this program comes from the Antiterrorism Emergency Reserve (the Emergency Reserve). Along with non-grant training and technical assistance services, there are four types of grants that may be combined into one application: crisis response, consequence management, criminal justice support, and crime victim compensation. AEAP grants are a mechanism by which the Director of OVC may award supplemental crime victim compensation and assistance to eligible entities responding to acts of mass criminal violence or domestic terrorism. The event must be sufficiently large that the jurisdiction cannot provide needed services to victims of the incident with existing resources, while also supporting victims of other crimes, in a timely and comprehensive manner. AEAP funds may be used to provide emergency relief to benefit victims such as crisis response efforts, help victims adapt to and cope with the consequences of the event over the longer-term, and facilitate victim participation in the judicial process. AEAP can also supplement state crime victim compensation administrative agencies that reimburse victims for out-of-pocket expenses related to their victimization. Funding under this program is retroactive to the date of the incident. Justification for all funding must demonstrate that AEAP funds will support victims of the incident and are supplemental to existing resources. OVC may provide a no-cost consultant(s) to help the prospective grantee with the AEAP application process Statutory Authority: 34 U.S.C. § 20103(c)(1)(A)
|Federal Grant Title:||OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply Waukesha, Wisconsin - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office for Victims of Crime (USDOJ-OJP-OVC)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||O-OVC-2023-171684|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 27th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 27th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 24th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 24th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 21st, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,292,543|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,292,543|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 24th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a competitive solicitation. OVC will contact potential applicants directly. See the section on Eligibility for more information. For information on cost sharing or matching requirements, see the Federal Award Information section. All recipients and subrecipients (including any for-profit organization) must forgo any profit or management fee.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Funding Opportunity
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting the Application for Federal Assistance standard form (SF)-424 and a Disclosure of Lobbying Activities form (SF-LLL) in Grants.gov, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726, 606-545-5035, Grants.gov customer support, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
For assistance with the requirements of this solicitation, contact the OJP Response Center at 800-851-3420, 301-240-6310 (TTY for hearing-impaired callers only), or email@example.com. The OJP Response Center operates from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time (ET) Monday-Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, please contact Eugenia Pedley, Program Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OJP Response Center
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY 2023 National Mass Violence Victimization Resource Center
- • OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Nashville - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program fo...
- • OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply El Paso/Odessa-Midland - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistan...
- • OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Mass Violence Needs Assessments Project
- • OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Colorado - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for...
- • Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Terrorism and Mass Violence Crimes
- • OVC FY 10 Mass Casualty and Violence at Home and Abroad Conference
- • OVC FY 10 Support for Victims of the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks
- More Grants from the Office for Victims of Crime
- • OVC FY 2023 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistan...
- • OVC FY 2023 Supporting Children, Youth, and Families Affected by the Drug Crisis: Recruiti...
- • OVC FY 2023 Action Partnerships for National Membership and/or Professional Affiliation Ag...
- • OVC FY 2023 Child Victims and Witnesses Support Materials: Outreach and Implementation Pro...
- • OVC FY 2023 National Resource Centers for Victim Research, Evaluation, and Reaching Unders...