OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program
The summary for the OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office on Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program: The program was authorized to develop and implement outreach strategies targeted at, and provide victim services to, adult and youth victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking in underserved populations. Grant funds are used to provide enhanced services to underserved populations; build the capacity of both mainstream organizations and organizations serving underserved populations to provide culturally appropriate and inclusive services; and to increase training and outreach activities targeted at organizations providing services to underserved populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office on Violence Against Women (USDOJ-OJP-OVW)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVW-2017-11922|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 26th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 26th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 15th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 15th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||14|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 15th, 2016|
- Category Explanation
- Sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking victim services, training, and community outreach
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melissa Schmisek
Senior Grant Program Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW FY 2019 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations
- • OVW FY 2018 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program
- • OVW FY 2016 National Deaf Service Line Initiative
- • OVW FY 2016 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations
- • OVW FY 2014 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations
- More Grants from the Office on Violence Against Women
- • OVW FY 2019 Resource Center on Workplace Response to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, S...
- • OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concep...
- • OVW FY 2019 Measuring Success in the Criminal Justice System's Response to Domestic/Dating...
- • OVW FY 2019 National Indian Country Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault (NICCSA) Call for Conc...
- • OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative