OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation
The summary for the OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office on Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation: The goal of the SAS Culturally Specific Program is create, maintain, and expand sustainable sexual assault services provided by culturally specific organizations, which are uniquely situated to respond to respond to the needs of sexual assault victims within culturally specific populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office on Violence Against Women (USDOJ-OJP-OVW)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVW-2017-11907|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 7th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 7th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 20th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 20th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||11|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 20th, 2016|
- Category Explanation
- Sexual assault victim services and advocacy
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tonette Ngassa
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW FY 2019 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program
- • OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation
- • OVW FY 2016 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program
- More Grants from the Office on Violence Against Women
- • OVW FY 2019 Resource Center on Workplace Response to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, S...
- • OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concep...
- • OVW FY 2019 Measuring Success in the Criminal Justice System's Response to Domestic/Dating...
- • OVW FY 2019 National Indian Country Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault (NICCSA) Call for Conc...
- • OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative