OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program - Solicitation
The summary for the OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program - Solicitation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office on Violence Against Women, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program - Solicitation: This program is authorized by 34 U.S.C § 12511(e). The Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program (TSASP) (CFDA # 16.024) supports efforts to create, maintain, and expand sustainable sexual assault services provided by Tribes, tribal organizations, and nonprofit tribal organizations within Indian country and Alaska Native villages. TSASP supported projects provide intervention, advocacy, accompaniment (e.g., accompanying victims to court, medical facilities, or police departments), support services, and related assistance for adult, youth, and child victims of sexual assault, non-offending family and household members of victims, and those collaterally affected by the sexual assault. For additional information about this program and related performance measures, including how awards contribute to the achievement of program goals and objectives, see: OVW grant program information: OVW Grants and Programs Webpage. Program performance measures under the Measuring Effectiveness Initiative: VAWA Measuring Effectiveness Initiative webpage. Program-specific sections in OVW's most recent report to Congress on the effectiveness of VAWA grant programs. What's New About this OVW Program The Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization Act of 2022 added "direct payments" to the list of items that may constitute "intervention and related assistance" for victims of sexual assault under the TSASP statute. See the Purpose Areas and Budget sections of this solicitation for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program - Solicitation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office on Violence Against Women (USDOJ-OJP-OVW)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||O-OVW-2023-171514|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 10th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 10th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$525,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 10th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to: Indian tribes, tribal consortiums, tribal organizations, and nonprofit tribal organizations. For more information, see the Eligibility Information section of this solicitation.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For assistance with the requirements of this solicitation, email OVW at OVW.Tribal.SASP@usdoj.gov. Alternatively, interested parties may call OVW at 202-307-6026.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program Solicitation
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Targeted Support for the Muscogee Creek, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw...
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program Solicitation
- • OVW FY 2020 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program
- • OVW FY 2019 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program
- • OVW FY 2016 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program
- • OVW FY 2017 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program
- • OVW FY 2018 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program
- More Grants from the Office on Violence Against Women
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 STOP Formula Grant Program - Solicitation
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Sexual Assault Services Formula Program - Solicitation
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Grants to Improve the Criminal Justice Response - Solicitation
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, ...
- • OVW Fiscal Year 2023 Strengthening Culturally Specific Campus’ Approaches to Address...