Office Of Land And Emergency Management (olem) Program Tribal Support Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the Office Of Land And Emergency Management (olem) Program Tribal Support Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office Of Land And Emergency Management (olem) Program Tribal Support Cooperative Agreements: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits Applications to provide training, technical assistance, research, and tools to build tribal capacity to implement Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM) programs in Indian country. The recipient will conduct two separate projects that promote discussion, collaboration, engagement, and partnership among tribes and federal agency representatives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office Of Land And Emergency Management (olem) Program Tribal Support Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OLEM-OCPA-19-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||66.808, 66.813, 66.814, 66.816|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 11th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- OFFICE OF LAND AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (OLEM) PROGRAM TRIBAL SUPPORT
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Erika Wilson, (202) 343-9113, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors