Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program: Health and Function CFDA Number 84.133P-5
The summary for the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program: Health and Function CFDA Number 84.133P-5 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program: Health and Function CFDA Number 84.133P-5: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Numbers: 84.133P-1, 84.133P-4, and 84-133P-5. Note: This notice invites applications for three separate competitions. See the chart in the Award Information section of this notice for funding and other key information for each of the three competitions. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program is to plan and conduct research, demonstration projects, training, and related activities, including international activities, to develop methods, procedures, and rehabilitation technology that maximize the full inclusion and integration into society, employment, independent living, family support, and economic and social self-sufficiency of individuals with disabilities, especially individuals with the most severe disabilities, and to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (Rehabilitation Act). Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training The purpose of NIDRR's ARRT program, which is funded through the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program, is to provide advanced research training and experience to individuals with doctorates, or similar advanced degrees, who have clinical or other relevant experience. ARRT projects train rehabilitation researchers, including researchers with disabilities, with particular attention to research areas that support the implementation and objectives of the Rehabilitation Act, and that improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act. Note: This final priority is in concert with NIDRR's Long-Range Plan for Fiscal Years 2013-2017 (Plan), which was published in the Federal Register on April 4, 2013 (78 FR 20299). The Plan is organized around the following research domains: (1) Community living and participation; (2) health and function; and (3) employment. The Plan can be accessed on the Internet at the following site: www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-04-04/html/2013-07879.htm. Additional information on the ARRT program can be found at: www.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/res-program.html#ARRT. Applications for grants under the ARRT program competitions announced in this notice (CFDA numbers 84.133P-1, 84.133P-4, and 84.133P-5) must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not email an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the ARRT program competitions announced in this notice at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for the applicable competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.133, not 84.133P).
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program: Health and Function CFDA Number 84.133P-5|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-061113-009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 11, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: IHEs.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6288 EducationGrantInquiries@ed.gov Program Manager: Marlene Spencer U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue SW., Room 5133 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2700. Telephone: (202) 245-7532 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...