Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
The summary for the Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants: Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Number: 10.912, Environmental Quality Incentives Program NRCS is announcing the availability of CIG to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications are accepted from eligible entities for projects carried out in the state of Ohio. A total of up to $150,000.00 is available for CIG in FY 2019. All non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals are invited to apply, with the sole exception of federal agencies. Projects may be between one and three years in duration. The maximum award amount for a single award in FY 2019 is $75,000.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-OH-CIG-GEN0010276|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 6th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 6th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 11th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||June 6th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All non-Federal entities (NFE) and individuals, with the exception of Federal agencies, are eligible to apply for projects carried out in Ohio. Individuals and entities may submit more than one application and may receive more than one award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- John Wilson
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Progra...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCP...
- • Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon
- • Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Partnerships to provide direct technical services