Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Global Health Protection Implementation: Amendment 1
The summary for the Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Global Health Protection Implementation: Amendment 1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Global Health Protection Implementation: Amendment 1: The purpose of this funding opportunity is to strengthen country capacities and capabilities to prevent, detect, and effectively respond to current and emerging public health threats, including potential outbreaks and the spread of infectious diseases. This FOA supports research that will provide Ministries of Health and other key stakeholders with the data and evidence to support strategies for the development of public health protection systems, interventions, and policies. Research projects are limited to countries with either a CDC field office, or CDC presence established through deployment.Mechanism of Support. Cooperative Agreement
|Federal Grant Title:||Operations Research (Implementation Science) for Strengthening Global Health Protection Implementation: Amendment 1|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-GH-16-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 28th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 28th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||April 15th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||April 15th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||July 28th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 21st, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am – 4:30pm U.S. Eastern Time
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia
- • Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Ethiopia
- • Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Nigeria
- • Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Senegal
- • Conducting Public Health Research in Kenya
- • Conducting Public Health Research in Thailand: technical collaboration with the Ministry o...
- • Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Researc...
- • Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesi...
- • Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in P...