Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
The summary for the Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL: Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with the National Energy Technology Laboratory if selected for award under the Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002083 entitled "Subsurface Stress and Lost Circulation in Geothermal Drilling"
|Federal Grant Title:||Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002124|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 9th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 9th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amanda J. Lopez
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance (NOTA): Improving Hydropower’s Value ...
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-00002413: Understanding Workforce-Development Assets ...
- • FY 2021 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-000...
- • Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Perovskite Funding Program
- • 2020 RFI for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO)
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...