Oregon Challenge Cost Share Program
The summary for the Oregon Challenge Cost Share Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Oregon Challenge Cost Share Program: The Challenge Cost Share (CCS) Program was started in 1985 when Congress appropriated money within the wildlife program for partnership conservation projects. Since then the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has expanded this cost-share program to include other resource programs with partnership opportunities. The CCS program now funds the following kinds of activities: research, monitoring and inventory of resources; implementation of habitat improvement projects, protection or documentation of cultural resources; providing for enhanced recreational experiences; development and implementation of species conservation and recovery plans; environmental education; conservation projects for native plant communities and eradication of noxious and other weeds. In 2008, the Oregon program will be managed to implement a variety of important projects that include resource inventory, monitoring and research, conservation planning and implementation, environmental education, habitat and plant community restoration, cultural site protection, recreation and OHV management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Oregon Challenge Cost Share Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA08-0101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Nov 01, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 29, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||75|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Oregon Challenge Cost Share Program
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...