PA 2014 Conservation Innovation Grant
The summary for the PA 2014 Conservation Innovation Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Pennsylvania State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
PA 2014 Conservation Innovation Grant: The purpose of CIG is to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies, while leveraging the Federal investment in environmental enhancement and protection in conjunction with agricultural production. CIG projects are expected to lead to the transfer of conservation technologies, management systems, and innovative approaches into NRCS policy, technical manuals, guides, and references, or to the private sector. CIG does not fund research projects and projects intended to test hypotheses do not qualify for a CIG award. Projects intended to test hypotheses do not qualify for a CIG grant. CIG is used to apply or demonstrate previously proven technology.
|Federal Grant Title:||PA 2014 Conservation Innovation Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Pennsylvania State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDANRCSPA1401|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2014|
|Posted Date:||May 16, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 16, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG Applicants must be federally recognized Indian tribe, state or local unit of government, non-governmental organization, or individuals.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Noel Soto
PA CIG Program Contact
PA CIG Program Contact
Pennsylvania State Office 717-237-2228
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Pennsylvania State Office
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federa...
- • Pennsylvania 2017 Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Pennsylvania CIG Fiscal Year 2016 Announcement for Program Funding
- • Pennsylvania NRCS CIG 2015
- • PA 2013 Conservation Innovation Grants